?CID MEETING ? 2/8/18
Location: The Center
2104 Washington St., Covington, Ga. 30014
In Attendance: Jared Rutberg, Ken Gaylord, Jimmy Tanner, Sam Hay, Gil Gainer, Kathy Morgan
Guests: Serra Hall
- Call the Meeting to Order ? Jimmy Tanner
- Sign in before leaving
- Welcome & Introductions
- Recognition of any guests and elected officials
- Board Reports:Chairman
- Financial Report (provided by Chairman in lieu of Treasurer)
- Financial Update
- Invoices to be paid
- Confirm actions and consent to authorize payment
- Motion by Ken Gaylord and seconded by Jared Rutberg to confirm actions and authorize payment. Passed by Unanimous Vote.
- Secretary?s Report:
- Minutes January 12, 2018 Meeting: Motion to approve by Jared Rutberg, seconded by Ken Gaylord. Passed by Unanimous Vote.
- Master Plan RFP/RFQ ? Kathy Morgan
- City Council Update Feb. 5th and Stakeholder Meetings
- NCBOC Update Feb. 20th Need CID Board?s Attendance
- Changes to Master Plan Draft ? Discussed roundabouts added by GDOT request
- Governance and Operating Procedures ? Moved to future meeting.
- Job Description for Board Members
- Job Description for Permanent Administrator
- Updates by Administrator
- Chamber Dinner ? New Date is March 1st.
- Budget Request for 2018/2019 due NC BOC Feb 21st
- Much discussion among all board members. The consensus reached was to ask for delay in providing specific appropriation amount until Master Plan is finished (with next steps indicated). Suggested the Administrator also advise the BOC members during her presentation that a minimum request of $50,000, plus project specific requests, would be forthcoming.
- Economic Value Impact of CID status update ? Kathy Morgan.
- Executive Session (if necessary). None needed.
- Public Comments (2 minute limit). None received.
- Motion to adjourn by Gil Gainer and seconded by Ken Gaylord. Passed by Unanimous Vote.